Westbury Capital is often retained to research a sector to identify acquisition targets. Our activities include advising on price negotiations and deal structure and managing the transaction to completion. We have extensive experience in advising management teams on MBOs, MBIs and BIMBOs and the funding of such transactions.
The purchase of a company by another company
Westbury Capital , acting as lead adviser, guiding and working closely with the client, we manage each stage of the entire process from questioning the acquisition strategy and identifying targets through to post deal integration.
Some of the key contributions we bring are
- Questioning acquisition strategy from a third party perspective
- Identifying and investigating potential targets, whether in the UK or overseas
- Approaching targets to establish appetite for discussions
- Valuing both the target company and the envisaged group, post acquisition
- Drafting and negotiating offer letters and Heads of Agreement
- Fund-raising where necessary, from third parties, seamlessly with the main transaction
- Project managing the acquisition process allowing management to concentrate on running the companies in question
- Project managing the entire transaction through to legal completion
- Steering the integration process via a three month plan
Westbury Capital is a team of corporate finance advisers offering acquisition advice to clients throughout the UK.