The sale of a company is often as a result of an owner wishing to retire and realise the capital value of the business.
Westbury Capital , acting as lead adviser guiding and working closely with the client, we manage each stage of the entire process from the initial grooming (if necessary) through to the successful legal completion.
Some of the key contributions we bring are
- Financial, commercial and operational grooming
- Detailed research and evaluation of potential purchasers
- Valuation of business
- Establishing sale strategy and preparing an information memorandum
- Approach potential purchasers on sellers behalf
- Evaluate offers, begin preliminary negotiations and deal structuring
- Solicit and leverage final offers
- Finalise structure and terms
- Negotiate sale and purchase agreement
- Project managing the entire transaction through to legal completion
Westbury Capital is a team of corporate finance advisers offering retirement sale advice to clients throughout the UK