The combination of two or more companies, generally by offering the shareholders of one company shares in the acquiring company in exchange for the surrender of their stock.
Westbury Capital , acting as lead adviser, guiding and working closely with the client, we manage each stage of the entire process from questioning strategy and identifying targets through to post deal integration.
Some of the key contributions we bring are
- Questioning merger strategy from a third party perspective
- Identifying and investigating potential merger targets, whether in the UK or overseas
- Approaching targets to establish appetite for discussions
- Valuing both the target company and the envisaged group, post acquisition
- Drafting and negotiating offer letters and Heads of Agreement
- Project managing the merger process allowing management to concentrate on running the companies in question
- Project managing the entire transaction through to legal completion
- Steering the integration process via a three month plan
Westbury Capital is a team corporate finance advisers offering merger advice to clients throughout the UK.